Cold Chisel today announced the details of the reissues and remasters of their classic catalogue, Two years in the making, it is the biggest Archival Release in Australian music history.
The entire catalogue has been repackaged, remastered and expanded. Each studio album features never released music, videos and artwork in lavish Collector’s Editions. Cold Chisel’s albums will also be available digitally for the first time.
Release details below. Click on the albums to see tracklistings.
Breakfast at Sweethearts
The Last Wave of Summer
– All Remastered from the original tapes
– All released in beautiful double digipack ‘Collector’s Edition’ packaging with Disc 1 being the original studio album and Disc 2 a bonus ‘Live Bootleg’ DVD featuring never before seen live concert footage
– Special liner notes for all packages written by a fantastic cross-section of writers including Jim Moginie (Midnight Oil), Ita Buttrose, novelist John Birmingham, David Fricke (US Rolling Stone), music critics, fans, associates
– All 16 Page booklets with never-before-seen and rare photos
Barking Spiders Live 1983
– All Remastered from original tapes
– Swingshift with new bonus tracks and expanded double digipack ‘Collector’s Edition’ packaging with new photos and liner notes
– All other live albums repackaged in single or double digipacks
Teenage Love: Remastered and repackaged in single digipack
You’re Thirteen, You’re Beautiful and You’re Mine: This legendary EP (featuring the band’s famous cover of ‘Wild Thing’) remastered and released on CD for the first time in 13 years
In the coming weeks, we will be previewing more album art, audio and video from these new packages.
To pre-order these releases and more, check out our Shop.